9.13.2007

I think my husband smells like an orange cream popsicle right now. Not sure why. We don't have any orange cream popsicles in the house and he says he hasn't eaten any for 5 years, at least.

I received the greatest compliment I think I have ever received over this past weekend. One of my best friends was at my parents house with me, my parents, other friends, and my brothers. We were all sitting around the campfire talking and she randomly said, "I love hanging around this family. You all tell each other all the time that you love each other AND you act like it." I tell ya, it just about brought tears to my eyes. I love my family and I guess I don't always realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing one. I know my brothers and parents would do anything for me, and I feel the same way. My friend said that her family loves each other but they never say it. Her grandma didn't ever say the words "I love you" to her until 3 days before she died. How sad.

No comments: