9.13.2007

I signed up for PPP!

I love PayPerPost. I posted my first post for PPP on 8/22/07 and have made over $120 already! But, I don't love it just because I earn extra money. I also love it because I am one of the first people to learn about new trends in technology or new products that are coming out. I get to offer my opinion on products and services and spread the word to others about them, too! If that isn't enough, I've also made some really great friends by doing PPP. Other posties re a great resource for information, and everyone I met has been super nice, too!

You should sign up for PPP, too! Its really easy to sign up, and well worth it! Basically, you post blog ads about different products and services, and then get paid for it! Each post is worth anywhere from $5 on up to over $200!

No comments: