9.12.2007

RegOnline

I work in the recreation field, more specifically, special events. We've been working on implementing a new, large special event that would require online registration. One concern we've had involves credit card and other information security.

But now, I am going to tell my supervisor to look into RegOnline, which is the only event registration system to have a rank of Level 1 PCI compliance. What does that mean, you ask? Well, it basically means it keeps your registrants' information safe! That's incredibly important to my organization! I mean, can you imagine what a P.R. nightmare it would be if our registrants' information was compromised? I don't know if we would be able to recover.

As someone who has experienced identity theft first-hand, I know seeing this kind of security when giving my information online would make me feel much safer, not to mention more inclined to register.




No comments: