11.28.2007

Winter wonderland

Its officially winter here now. It snowed today and its freakin' cold. I hate the cold. Although, its its going to be cold, then I want it to snow. I hate it when its freezing and no snow. It just doesn't seem right.

We put our tree up last night. Right now it only has lights on it. We need to buy another two strings of white lights before we can finish decorating it. This year we are doing a matching tree. I've never really been into that, but I just want something simple this year. I'm doing white lights, red bead garland, and silver snowflake ornaments.

What's on your tree?

1 comment:

TorAa said...

For the moment we have no tree. Here we use fresh trees, so we wait until Dec 22 to buy one. Then the tradition is to have it until Christmas day 13.
The decoration is allway a surprise.