6.13.2007

So, its official. I'm pretty sure we all knew it, but now, there's no doubt. I'm a nerd.
Last night I was driving home from the graduation party we were at. We were at a stop light and I needed to turn left. There were two left turn lanes, so I got in the right one. The arrow turns green, but the guy in front of me doesn't move, and doesn't move and still doesn't move. So, I lay on my horn. He STILL doesn't move. At this point, I am very frustrated. "Why isn't he going?" I ask James. James, who has been looking at me oddly this whole time asks, "What are you trying to do?" "Well, turn left, of course," I say. So he goes, "You're not in the left turn lane."
And that's when I realize there are NOT two left turn lanes. I am in the lane to go straight. I am beeping at the guy in front of me to "move it" and he has a red light.

No comments: