11.30.2007

Sunglasses

As I said, I'm doing some shopping online today. My husband always loves to get a new pair of sunglasses each Christmas. He's so rough on them they rarely last longer than a year! But, I found a great website to get his shades from this year. OpticsPlanet is awesome because they have a great gift guide on the site.

Last year my brother wanted a rifle scope, and this would have been a great place to buy it from! If only I would have known! Why buy from OpticsPlanet? They have an extensive 20-point gauruntee and are committed to customer service. Its nice to see a company who cares about customer service still.

So, if you need binoculars, telescopes, sunglasses, goggles, rifle scopes, range finders, spotting scopes, flashlights, or microscopes for your Christmas list this year, check out OpticsPlanet!

No comments: