9.13.2007

Black Friday

So who else out there has a love/hate relationship with "Black Friday"? I know I do! I love getting up early and heading out to the stores - and of course, getting all those deals! But, I do not like fighting the crowds, trying to find the deals hidden throughout the stores, and then finding out that store is out of the advertised deal! Searching through the ads on Thanksgiving Day is a pain, too.

If you want to get up before sunrise to go shopping, http://www.black-friday.net/ can help you plan your trip to make the most of your time. You can find out about 2007 Thanksgiving specials online before they are published on Thanksgiving Day! You can even sign up for email alerts to let you know when new deals have been added to the site. But, if you prefer to shop while still wearing your pj's (like me!), the site also links directly to the advertised product so you can buy it online without having to fight those crowds! I'll be checking out Kohls and Target specials for sure!

I'm sure we all have seen those videos of the poor, unfortunate, deal-seeking people waiting outside a Wal-mart on Black Friday. The doors open, people rush in, and those who aren't fast enough are trampled. Don't let that happen to you! My vote for this year is to stay home with a nice up of tea and do my bargain hunting online!

No comments: