9.26.2007

Hotel Reservations

Like I mentioned, my mom and I are taking a road trip this weekend. We've been looking up hotels and trying to figure out where we want to go. But, everything just seemed so expensive!

That is, until I looked up this hotel reservations website. We're thinking we want to go to the Black Hills of South Dakota. I found a hotel for $50 a night! I couldn't believe it!

If you're looking for a hotel with specific amenities, such as a swimming pool, fitness center, restaurant, or complimentary breakfast, you can do an advanced search to narrow down the results.

This site offers worldwide destinations and you can save up to 70%!!! That gives you more money to spend once you're there. You can find resorts, motels, hotels, bed & breakfasts, and many other types of vacation rentals. Do you want to do some type of activity while you are there? They can help you with that, too. We're going to Puerto Vallarta in December, so I wanted to see wht we could do while we're there. There's so much to choose from! We could do Rhythms of the Night, a Mexican Fiesta, a canopy eco-adventure, tours of ruins, horseback riding, sunset cruise, jungle buggy ride, and more! It seems like the options are endless! Finding such great deals on these activities just makes me even more excited to go on our trip!

There's even a phone number you can call if you need help. You can book travel packages, which includes flights and lodging. Think of all the places you would travel if you had the time and money. This website gives you more of both. You save time by booking through one website and you save money because they offer such great discounts. I think I might start researching our next trip. Hmmm, Hawaii, Europe, New Zealand? I just can't decide!

Don't forget to check out hotelreservations.com next time you want to book a trip!

No comments: