9.03.2007

Digital Photography

If you know me, you know I love to take pictures. Pictures of nature, landscapes, friends, family...anything! I just love it! In fact, I have recently started up my own website to sell my prints. And just on Monday, I did my first photo shoot with my neice.

My biggest challenge right now is finding the right camera. I want a new one! There's just so many cameras out there, I just don't know which to choose. I have my eye on a couple models, though. My brother-in-law just got a Cannon Digital Elph, and I love it! So small and sleek, and takes awesome pictures. That would be a great everyday camera. But, I think I'm leaning more towards a Digital SLR so that I can expand my photography business. I think I want a Nikon D40. I just have to save up my pennies!

No comments: