8.02.2007

Today, I came home and then had to run to the post office. Our dog got out and hopped in my car, so I decided I would take her with me. She was in the front seat and started crawling on me (she weighs 70lbs!) and getting the seat muddy, so I pulled over so I could put her in the back of my SUV. Well, its been raining all day and is just completely gross out. So I get her out, but don't have her leash, so I'm hanging on to her collar and she starts to pull away from me. She's really strong and when she starts to pull away, I'm not strong enough to pull her back. She pulled really fast and hard and twisted, and knocked me down on the ground. I landed in a puddle, and scraped up my knee and elbow pretty bad. So, needless to say, I'm pretty mad at her right now. No snuggling for her tonight!

No comments: