8.29.2007

Hotel Reservations!

As I've mentioned before, my husband and I are trying to plan a trip in December for our 5th anniversary. We really want to do something special to celebrate. I just found out about this great website, Hotel Reservations

I always search and search for a great deal on hotel stays, but its so time consuming! That's one reason I think this website is so great. I can find a whole bunch of great deals all in one place - so that saves me time AND money! offers world-wide destinations with very competitive pricing. We would like to go to Puerto Vallarta and I found a 4 star all-inclusive hotel for about $180/night!

Last time we went to Mexico, we didn't do much research at all. I wish I would have known about Hotelreservations.com before. We paid much more than we should have for our stay, and we were very unsatisfied with the quality of customer service we received. With this site, you can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and talk to a real, live person. That would have been very helpful for all the questions I had before our last trip. The site also offers destination guides to research and plan your trip before you leave!

One thing I always struggle with is finding a good deal and feeling like I need to book right away before I even know if its the right time for a vacation. Well, with Hotelreservations.com, I don't have to worry! They have eliminated change and cancellations fees. I can change hotels, destinations, add or drop nights, or even cancel the trip without having to worry! But, really, with the great deals you'll find on the site, why would you ever want to cancel?

I've just been browsing around the site, daydreaming of all the places I would love to go! In addition to just booking hotels, you can also book flights, rental cars, and complete vacation packages. Its like one stop shopping! You can find hotels, motels, resorts, vacation rentals and more. I'll definitely be looking at this website each time I plan a trip (or even just want to dream a little!)

No comments: