8.22.2007

DialAFlight

I sure wish I would have known about DialAFlight before booking the vacation we are taking this weekend. My husband is from Canada, so we often travel to the Toronto area. But, flights to Canada can be so expensive and complicated to book, so we usually fly into Detroit and have to drive a few hours (plus deal with the traffic while crossing the border!) to get to where we are going.

DialAFlight is a service that helps you find cheap flights and holiday offers. You just call them up and they help you arrange a vacation that is perfect for you! And they do it all! You can book flights, hotels, and cars with a helpful agent. I love the saying on the DialAFlight website..."Fast answers from people who've been there!" When I'm booking a vacation I often wish that I could talk to someone who has been there and has the answers I need. I hate having to wait to get answers!

So, now that you know about DialAFlight, where are you traveling next? Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Niagra, Calgary, Montreal, Banff??? The options are almost limitless!

Next time you travel to Canada, I suggest using DialAFlight, they make booking holidays to Canada (and many other places) fun and easy! Don't let the process of booking take all the fun and excitement out of your next vacation!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
My name is Kira and I'm contacting you on behalf of DialAFlight.com. I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website.
While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to links in the above question:

The keywords are linked on your website here:

http://beckyw1981.blogspot.com/2007/08/dialaflight.html

The anchors are:

DialAFlight
Toronto
Flights to Canada


Can you please remove the links?

I hope to hear from you no matter your decision.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Kira
DialAFlight.com